The CHWF Community Fund aims to share the benefits of Cattle Hill Wind Farm by investing in the communities around the wind farm. The Funds are intended to provide financial support for community-based projects that produce lasting community benefit.
The annual allocation of funding is a voluntary contribution from Cattle Hill Wind Farm.
Round One - 2021
CHWF is excited to announce the successful recipients of the first round of the community fund. Five community projects are being supported through the community fund in Round One:
- Steppes Hall - Maintenance
- Bothwell Golf Club - Storage facility
- Bothwell Golf Club - Youth training
- Great Lakes Community Centre, Greenhouse & Men’s Shed
- Bothwell Wellness Group - Weekly exercise class
Cattle Hill wind farm would like to thank the members of the assessment panel for their valued input and collaboration during the process.
Round Two - 2022
Round Two will open for applications in 2022, dates and community fund guidelines to be confirmed.