Community Fund Assessment Panel
Cattle Hill Wind Farm is seeking expressions of interest from community members to serve on the community fund assessment panel.
The aim of the Panel is:
- To consider applications for the community fund and make recommendations on allocation of funds to Cattle Hill Wind Farm.
- Assessments will be undertaken online using SmartyGrants, access to a computer is essential.
- Assessments will be undertaken during a designated time period each year, culminating in a review meeting to discuss recommendations.
Please note membership of the assessment panel is on a voluntary basis.
- Must be over 18,
- Must reside within the Central Highlands Council Local Government Area,
- Must not have a conflict of interest – i.e., not be a member of a group who is applying in the same year.
- Willingness to contribute constructively and collaboratively,
- Provide independent recommendations using the selection and assessment criteria provided in the Community Fund Guidelines,
- Agree to abide by the Fund Assessment Panel Terms of Reference
- Agree to commit to a minimum of 12/24 months term, after which time members will be required to re-nominate for the position,
- Maintain the privacy of Community Fund applicants,
- Review all applications and complete the assessment of applications in the timeframe provided,
- Attend the assessment review meeting.
Suitability for the role
Relevant skills and experience are key to be able to provide advice in relation to the Community Fund allocation. Experience in community roles; financial management or in one of the of the key funding categories of:
- Public Health and Wellbeing,
- Environmental Sustainability,
- Skills and Education,
- Recreational and Cultural Activities.